Professor in Information Systems specializing in the social and psychological effects of technology adoption and use as well as managing information security. Certified Information Security Manager, though the certificate is inactive having not maintained it since becoming department chain in an unrelated field. Taught IS classes for twenty years (including while in grad school) before moving over to become chair of the Management department, now for nearly three years. Worked for Hughes Aircraft Company for 17 years (1980-1997) in high-reliability (i.e., weapons systems) electronics manufacturing, mostly in various supervisory or management positions. A veteran with four years active service (1976-1980) in the U.S. Army and was honorably discharged at the rank of Sergeant (E5).
- Ph.D. Business Information Systems 2003, Mississippi State University
- M.S.B.A. Business Information Systems 1999, Mississippi State University
- M.B.A. 1996, Mississippi State University
- B.S.B.I Management 1993, Mississippi State University
- Ph.D. 1976, University of California Irvine
- B.A. 1970, University of California San Diego
This person has not added any Research Interests.
|Class #||Catalog #||Title||Days||Time (Start-End)||Location||Syllabus|