• 20+ years of service to CSUN, including roles In Student Affairs, Faculty Affairs and Development.
• Have served as a coach and/or organizational consultant for over 100 different departments on campus.
• Proud Matador: B.A. in Liberal Studies 1994 (a particularly interesting year to graduate, given the Northridge Earthquake), M.A. in Educational Leadership 1997, Lifetime Member of the Alumni Associate and President’s Associate.
• Part Time Lecturer for Recreation & Tourism Management since 2007 (Leadership, Women & Leisure, Marketing, Entrepreneurialism, Non Profit Management & Fundraising, Research & Evaluation, Play & Human Potential).
• Converted Leadership curriculum into a TEDx Talk and five Leadership Academies, after teaching the course 35 times over a decade. Invited to teach aspects of the course for Queer Studies Minor and for the Tseng College Design Thinking Certificate Program, in conjunction with the International Business School of the Americas. Co-Creating new Certificate Program on Leadership in the Age of Disruption (launching July 2020).
• Recipient of President's Award, Distinguished Teaching Award and Volunteer Service Award.
Research Interest data is currently not available.
|Class #||Catalog #||Title||Days||Time (Start-End)||Location||Syllabus|